Finding a stud dog can be a very difficult, if not an impossible, task for breeders! Let's come together as a community to offer a comprehensive listing of current dogs (living and deceased) that are being offered for breeding. This list can be a great tool, but can only be useful if we get mass participation. This is in no way is meant to advertise a particular dogs - it can be a vehicle to help breeders find dogs they may not know about or quite possibly simply have forgotten. This will be a work in progress!
E-mail criteria listed below to add a new listing and/or to update an existing listing.
e-mail all information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call name, AKC registered name and registration number. Titles may be listed if desired
- Date of birth (dogs must be two years of age). If frozen dog is deceased, please give best estimate of passing date as well.
- Sire and Dam registered and call names
- Health Clearances - All CHIC Required Screenings (Hip, Elbow, Shoulder, Eyes*) will be listed; if results are not public on OFA they will be listed as "Not Provided" unless the owner sends in failing report or preliminary reports. Additional screenings may be listed if documented. Users should verify information following direct OFA link provided on individual dog. *(Effective 7/1/15 the minimum eye exam age to qualify for CHIC is 18 months).
- Contact information (name and e-mail)
- Up to four photos showcasing your dog must include head shot and side profile (additional options: front, movement, rear)
- Is dog proven? Yes or No?